LET’S GET DOWN TO EARTH
Highland Technical Services is more than an environmental and geosciences consulting firm. We’re a relationship and solutions company. Our approach to serving clients’ needs starts with investing the time needed to fully understand what your needs are. It’s how we use our technical skills to offer you the most practical, ethical and cost-effective support possible.
Over the years, we’ve seen nearly every kind of environmental problem — and solved nearly all of them. We’ve served clients ranging from foundries, hazardous waste generators and solid waste landfills to lending institutions, underground storage tank owners and local government entities. We’re honored that the majority of our work comes from long-time, repeat clients — and we’re proud of positive professional relationships we’ve enjoyed with the various regulating agencies since the day we first opened our door.
So if you’re looking for a firm that knows the territory — with the expertise and common-sense wisdom to guide you dependably through any challenge — give us a call. And let’s get down to earth.
We stay involved with our communities and professional organizations.
- Alabama Chapter of Solid Waste Association of North Alabama
- Alabama Geological Society
- American Council of Engineering Companies
- The American Foundry Society Birmingham Chapter
- American Foundry Society, Inc.
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Association for Iron & Steel Technology
- Better Business Bureau
- Birmingham Business Alliance
- Business Council of Alabama
- Cahaba Clean Water Partnership
- Cullman Area Chamber of Commerce
- Entrepreneurs' Organization Birmingham
- Hoover Civitan Club
- Manufacture Alabama
- National Ground Water Association
- Southern Section Air & Waste Management Association Alabama Chapter
- Camp Fire Alabama
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING:
“I sleep well at night knowing Highland Technical Services is on my side. It takes a special group to build good working relationships with regulators. Highland Technical Services has those kinds of relationships because they’re honest, and because they have such a strong technical foundation.”